Sunday, June 7, 2009

Phoenix Bridal Debut

First of all, thanks to my awesome hubby. He is so supportive and loving, even when I am going crazy trying to do three cakes in one week. Also Thanks to Tracee for chilling with me at the expo. Also, big thanks to all the great brides I talked to. I am really looking forward to working with each of you to design and create the perfect cake for your special occasion. It is going to be so much fun talking to you again!
Here is our little table from the expo and the cakes we brought to display. By the way, the white one was decorated with REAL buttercream frosting. People kept walking by, poking their fingers in it to see if it was fake. I don't think I would poke my finger into someone's cake whether I thought it was fake or not but it gave us a good laugh.

2 comments: