Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ashley

This was a gorgeous couple that I absolutely loved working with. They were funny, brought great ideas to the table, and adored each other! They both looked great on their big day. These pics are done by the lovely Gina Meola. Take the time to check out her website. She does gorgeous work. We had a couple different flavors in this one... red velvet with cream cheese buttercream, chocolate with cream cheese buttercream, and lemon with vanilla buttercream. I hope they were happy with it. We had very different styles and they knew exactly what they wanted. I think it was a pretty good collaboration. Enjoy the pics. I think Gina did an amazing job.

Make sure to visit ginameolablog.com

2 comments:

  1. yes it was exactly what we wanted & sorry it has taken me so long to get on here to comment. the cake was amazing & i heard nothing but good things about the cake from the guests. :D

    ReplyDelete